Set and Hold Boundaries Live Online Workshop
Live online in a private, invitaion only FB Group. Tuesday February 27, 2018 7 PM
Do you have difficulty taking on more than you want to?
Do you say yes when you want to say no?
Do you remain in hurtful situations for too long?
Do you allow people to take advantage of you at work, at home, or in love?
Are you settling for less than you deserve?
Are you in a one sided or hurtful relationship?
Are you a fixer? A people pleaser? Or do you find yourself running to the rescue of others?
If so, please join me for an inspiring workshop to help you find your voice, speak your truth and stick to it. As a live online participant, you will have an opportunity to ask your sepcific questions and have the workshop tailor made to your unique needs. If you cannot be there live, online, you can have access to it later as it will be posted in the group.
In this workshop, we will…
- Uncover where you have difficulty setting boundaries and why that is
- Learn to articulate what you think and how you feel using a simple to use, go to formula, that works every time.
- Gain insight into the emotional, psychological, and physical cost of people pleasing and make the decision to change now.
- Figure out what your bottom line is and learn how to hold it.
- Have your unique situation addressed and specific questions answered.
- Leave this session empowered, educated, inspired and equipped!
Live, online in a private, invitation only FB Group. Tuesday March 27, 2018 7 PM EST
My unique and proven 7 step process to instantly overcome resentments, heal trauma, move on from the past, and take your power back right now.
- Heal your past and move on from any lingering effects.
- Gain a radical and instant new perspective.
- Effortlessly release hurt, anxiety and anger and resentment.
- Easy to implement, specific strategies to let go of people who have hurt you.
- Take your power back. Stop reliving the past. Let go of anxiety and sadness.
This is a private, online workshop where you will be guided through my 7 step method. You may choose to share or remain anonomys.
Understanding Your Unique Codependency Patterns
This workshop is a recording of a live workshop. After purchase, you will be given access to view the workshop.
In this workshop:
- Learn my signature Attachment Personality Patterns or APPS that keep us stuck in life and love and where you fit in (these are downloads imprinted on how to do love, life and relationships)
- Gain specific insight into your unique Pattern and how it holds you back from having what you deserve
- Leave with a game plan on how to change a pattern that’s not working
- Uncover the master key to break free from your pattern for good
Co-dependence gets a bad rap. We really are born to be reliant on one another. And often, when it’s right, it works out pretty good!
Think about it.
We come into the world totally incapable of taking care of ourselves and are set up to need others. And if we are lucky to have great people who can do a great job, we feel secure, get our needs met and we move on to the next phase of life.
But some of us aren’t so lucky.
Maybe you had people who weren’t willing to meet your needs. So, you learned that no one can take care of you but you. You don’t trust. People let you down. You take care of everything yourself. Deep down, it can feel pretty lonely.
Some of you had people who couldn’t meet your needs. They did the best they could. But in all reality, it sucked. So, you learned to settle for what you could get. Here you are now, still settling. You stuffed it down; sucked it up. That can feel tiring, sad and unfulfilled.
And out of all those experiences, you developed a belief about other people, life, love and yourself. This created your unique way of being in the world. And that’s how you develped what I call your Attachment Personality Pattern or APP
And for some of us, that way worked for a while.
Until it didn’t.
And now, your attachment personality patterns are hurting you instead of helping.
You find yourself:
- Stuffing it down
- Sucking it up
- People Pleasing
I know, because I’ve been there. And so have the thousands of women I have helped.
And now, I have created this very special workshop to offer the same help to you.
Over the past two decades I have been working with women and men in dysfunctional relationships with people, places or things. And based on my research, I’ve come up with several different Attachment Personality Patterns that prevent us from living our happiest life. These personality patterns, if left for too long, often lead to self-destructive behavior.
In this one of a kind workshop, you will learn your unique personality patterns. Then you will be given a specific formula to live into the woman you were always meant to be.
You will leave the workshop with
- A concrete strategy to increase confidence, self-esteem and worthiness.
- A renewed commitment to yourself, your goals and your version of Happily Ever After
- .An action plan for Loving Yourself First
- Deep insight into yourself
- Inspiration to pursue what matters to you
- A plan to break free from self-destructive patterns for good
How to Get Your Needs Met (to be announced)
An insightful and effective workshop for women who are ready to effortlessly get what they want and have exactly what they need.
- Uncover your needs and wants in every area of your life and uncover specific strategies to get your needs met.
- Examine any unhealthy coping mechanisms when your needs aren’t being met and learn how to stop self-destructing immediately.
- Get specific exercises to help you uncover your hidden desires.
- Learn the exact strategies to getting what you want. All the time. Every time.
Worthiness and Self-Esteem (to be announced)
An uplifting and insightful workshop to help you instantly increase your confidence and self-love.
- Learn the 3 secret ways low self-esteem shows up.
- Gain confidence like you’ve never had Instantly increase your self- love.
- Learn the secrets to stop comparing and competing with others.
- Learn the root cause of Jealousy and how to rise above it right now.
- Overcome a lack mentality and learn to cultivate an abundance mindset.
- Learn the root cause of binging and restricting behavior and how to stop today!
How to Develop Trust (to be announced)
An educational workshop to help you easily and effectively develop or reestablish trust.
- Effective techniques to build trust with others.
- Gain helpful insight into how a lack of trust uniquely shows up in your life.
- Develop the ability to trust your gut with proven methods.
- Deepen your connection to your higher power.
- Sharpen your intuition and learn how to be guided by your inner wisdom.
Naturally Overcome Anxiety and Depression (to be announced)
An insightful workshop to learn simple, effective, and reliable strategies for cultivating gratitude and presence.
- Learn how we “do” anxiety and how to stop right now.
- Uncover the specific strategies to find instant peace even in turbulent times.
- Understand how to deal with depression and release feelings of sadness when you’re ready.
- Get specific mindfulness exercises to help you live in the present moment.
Family Roles in Addiction (to be announced)
A game changing workshop for people who are dealing with addiction designed to equip, empower, and educate the family.
- Learn the specific roles you or your family members are playing in addiction.
- Understand the difference between helping and hurting.
- Gain specific insight on how to help your loved one recover.
- Learn what to/do not to do in addiction.
- Understand exactly what enabling is and how to stop right now.
- Learn the exact steps to take when someone relapses.
- Learn when you are being manipulated and what to do about it.
- Leave this session totally empowered
- Life changing information for the whole family.
Understanding Addiction (to be announced)
An easy to understand educational workshop on the specifics of how and why addiction happens and specific ways to help.
- Learn the latest science of addiction in a simple, effective, easy to understand explanation.
- Use this workshop to explain addiction to children.
- Learn how addiction happens.
- Uncover the “perfect storm” that can create addiction.
- Learn what helps prevent addiction.
- Understand your role in recovery.
- Learn the exact causes of addiction.
- Learn the signs of a relapse.