What is the Love Yourself First Program?
The Love Yourself First program in an incredibly effective online, go at your own pace, course to overcome dysfunctional relationships with people, places, or things, codependency and self destructive behavior.
When I created the program, I was trying to overcome binge drinking, an eating disorder and codependency. Traditional methods didn’t line up with me. So, where there wasn’t a way, I MADE ONE.
I noticed there were 7 specific vows that developed as I was recovering. These 7 vows were a PROMISE I made to Love Myself. Once I healed myself, I started teaching the vows and the PROMISE Method to thousands of people who were trying to recover from their own addictions and relationship problems.
The goal of getting better isn’t to struggle. Recovery doesn’t have to be hard. It can be a joy. The point of life isn’t always in reaching the destination. Sure, you may want to break up with alcohol, or food, or bad relationships. But wouldn’t it be aswesome to actually enjoy the journey?
The PROMISE Method is a series of 7 Vows you will take to Love Yourself First. As a result, you will heal ALL of your dysfunctional relationships and create the life you truly deserve.
Why do you need this program?
If you want to recover from co-dependence, bad relationships, binge drinking, eating disorders then this program will work for you. .
It will also work for you if …
- You’re unhappy. You’re bored. You’re not fulfilled. You know there’s more for you than what you’ve been tolerating in your life
- You have recently entered recovery and you want to master the art of self love
- You’re tired. You’re going through the motions
- You people please but no one’s pleasing you.
- You engage in some form of self destructive behavior, like drinking, isolating, binging, or bad relationships. You want to break free.
- You’re in a relationship with an addict or an alcoholic
- You’re lonely, even when you’re not alone.
- You want to feel comfortable in your own skin.
- You want to be accepted and loved for exactly who you are.
- You want to fix the relationship you’re in.
- You want to learn to be ok being alone. You know you pick the wrong people.
- You get momentum in your life, but you push your self destruct button
During the Love Yourself First Program, I’ll show you how to…
- Overcome a sad, hurtful, or dysfunctional past.
- Learn how to forgive people that have hurt you.
- Uncover the real you.
- Be authentically happy. No more faking it. Ever again.
- Feel totally connected.
- Learn how to be supported.
- Deepen, renew, or find your faith in yourself, love, and men.
- Forgive what needs forgiving. Heal. Move on. Let it go.
- Create amazing relationships
How does a lack of self love show up?
Let’s get real. A lack of self love doesn’t always show up on the outside.
From the outside looking in, you may appear to have it all together.
You put on a happy face, smile, and pretend you’re awesome. when on the inside, you know you’re not living the life you truly want. You’re leading a double life.
Maybe you’re settling in a bad relationship. But you’re staying because you’re hoping he’ll change.
Maybe you’re single and you want love, but you end up pushing people away.
You engage in self destructive behavior behind closed doors.
You want more.
Something has got to change! And it needs to change NOW.
How is this program different?
Here are the facts. You think no one gets you. And that’s partly true because you have very specific problems that most people don’t understand. You’re a complex person. You’ve been through a lot in your life.You’re an overcomer. You’re a survivor.
And although that’s incredible, it’s also left you with some significant challenges.
- You don’t trust a lot of people.
- You start things, but you get stuck. You don’t finish
- You’ve been hurt. Badly. Deeply. So, you’re guarded. You keep people at an arm’s length. But that feels lonely.
- You remain loyal, to the wrong people
- You believe you can only count on yourself. You have case loads instead of friends. You help everyone else, but no one’s there for you.
- Things may be going well, but you are always waiting for the other shoe to drop. So, you never get to really enjoy anything.
- You carry shame and guilt for things you can’t even remember. And it makes you settle.
- Although you know better intellectually, you still feel unworthy and it prevents you from taking a real stand for yourself.
In fact, you have a hard time putting yourself first. Maybe you’ve even heard “You need to learn how to love yourself”, and you totally get that! But just as you decide to do that, you don’t know where to start.
The reality is…
Affirmations are great. You can stand in front of the mirror all day long telling yourself how amazing you are. But you and I both know, if you don’t believe it, it won’t work. And you’ll be right back to self sabotaging just as things start to get good.
Sometimes, affirmations are like putting a band aid on a flesh wound.
You need a strategy that goes beyond the fluff and gets to the heart of what’s going on with you.
I created this program after facilitating over 1700 groups in five years at one of the world’s leading drug and alcohol treatment centers.
There, I had a chance to coach thousands of clients on healthy relationships, self esteem, family issues, and love. Each week, the same issues would arise. Patterns in behavior became clear. There were specific ways clients were creating barriers to true happiness.
So, I created the program as a way to systematically remove those blocks one at a time.
My students were able to…
- Heal from the past
- Let go of guilt and shame
- Re-establish trust
- Create amazing relationships
- Create the life they always wanted
- Feel confident and comfortable in the own skin
- Feel happy, peaceful, fulfilled
Though you may not be in recover from drugs or alcohol, maybe you can still relate to some of the challenges my clients were having.
If so, let me help you!
Do you need to learn to love yourself first?
(4 yeses and it’s a yes. More than 4 and you should stop reading and sign up right now.)
Trust. It’s a problem for you. You pick the wrong people You remain Loyal to the wrong people You self destruct. Eat, shop, drink, isolate, run You have anxiety You have low self esteem and it makes you settle You want to have more confidence You want to learn how to let peole in You want to stop pushing people away You want to shut the tape in your head off that’s always judging. You want to worry less what others think You want to stop being codependent You’re ready to stop comparing yourself You want to move on from the past. Heal resentments. Let it go. You want to attract the RIGHT relationship You want to stop wasting time You’re ready to be enough
It’s time to trade up!
Trade overwhelm for peace.
Trade disappointment for happiness.
Trade frustration for simplicity.
Trade depression for joy.
Trade loneliness for Happily Ever After.
Heidi, when I met you, little did I know the impact you would have on me. You showed me how to love myself and because of that, I know how to love others. You taught me respect and how to effectively communicate in relationships. You are dynamic, energetic, and hilarious! You have such a unique way of teaching your lessons. I’ve learned so much from you. I love you, Heidi. Thank you for everything.
I Deserve To Be Happy and Get Exactly What I Want.
I am no longer that broken, lonely girl! You have shown me what true unconditional love is and how to love myself. You supported me with tools to rebuild my courage, self-esteem, and confidence.
It’s time to get busy uncovering the woman you were born to be!
The PROMISE Method: 7 Self Love Vows on The Journey to Loving Youreself First
How does it work?
When you join, and once your payment is processed, you will have immediate access to a member’s only site where all of the lessons are available. You are encouraged to move through the lessons at your own pace. (It is not recommended that you binge watch). I know! I do that too! But let’s not be overachievers.
Because, these lessons are deep, intense, and worth marinating on. Please allow time in between sessions to digest and implement the material.
There are seven in depth Video Sessions covering each lesson. Each video is approximately one hour.
You will have access to all supporting documents like worksheets, exercises, and workbooks in the member’s only site.
You will be given a password to enter the member’s only site. Please don’t share this link with anyone. It’s for you and you alone. I am using the honor system here. And, I trust you.
Once you purchase your program, you will have lifetime access to it. It will be yours forever. There are no refunds on digital products. But don’t worry, you won’t be wanting to do that anyway because the program is amazing and you will be so glad you are in it!
This is for you if you’re ready to…
- Put an end to your relationship problems once and for all. Set and hold boundaries!
- Create the life you’ve always wanted, onyour terms!
- Walk away from what no longer serves you without feeling guilty about it
- Be loved the way YOU want to be loved
- Say goodbye to feelings of inadequacy
- Stop worrying and be in total control of your destiny
- Rid yourself of depression or anxiety
- Attract only people who see your real value
- Rid yourself of negativity
The PROMISE Method~ 7 Self Love Vows on the Journey to Becoming Enough
The Program: The Details
Lesson 1: Once Upon a time
It’s story time! Every woman has a story about life and love. We learn how to do life, what it takes to be loved, and how life and love are “supposed to go”. Most of what we learned in NOT supporting what we want. In fact, it sabotages us! In this lesson, we will:
- Uncover your subconscious beliefs about life, yourself, men, love, and relationships
- Learn how you participate in your very own “INSANACYCLE” based on your particular story
- How old habits die hard (What patterns are we repeating? and WHY on earth do we do that?)
- The Subconscious Drivers in our life that lead to self-sabotage
- Create a vision for your life the way YOU want it
- Create new empowering beliefs to support you.
Lesson 2: Let it Go
- Understand your resentments
- Heal your past
- Learn to see things in a totally new perspective
- Release hurt, anxiety, and anger
- Examine your current expectations
- Manage your expectations going forward
- Leave this session lighter. Free.
- Move on
Lesson 3: Speak Your Truth
- Learn to articulate what you think and how you feel
- Gain insight into the emotional, psychological, and physical cost of people pleasing
- Care less what it looks like or how it sounds
- Examine what it means to fully be yourself
- Learn how to set a boundary
- Learn how to hold your bottom line
- Leave this session empowered to be yourself
Lesson 4: Getting what you need and allowing
what you want
- How do you really want?
- What are you unwilling to tolerate anymore?
- Is there a difference between wants and needs?
- How are you currently meeting your needs?
- What will it take to live the life you really want? Explore what lights you up and what drains you.
- Learn exactly how to get your needs met. Every. Single. Time.
Lesson 5: Enough Already!
- How do you behave when you believe you are inadequate?
- How to overcome competition
- How to handle jealousy
- How to deal with a lack mentality and a scarcity problem
- How to cultivate an abundance mindset, emotionally, physically, financially
- Why we binge and how to stop
Lesson 6: Trust
- Learn how to trust others, yourself, and the universe
- Learn how to let people in
- Develop your spirituality and learn what it means to let go and let God
- Deepen your connection to your higher power
- Sharpen your intuition and learn how to be guided by your inner wisdom.
Lesson 7: Gratitude and Presence.
- How to rid yourself of anxiety and depression
- How to be grateful for every step on your particular path
- Learn powerful state management tools
- Learn Grounding techniques
- Exactly what you need to do in order to follow through with new decisions you have made
- How to take what you have learned and supercharge it to the next level
I just can’t thank you enough for opening up my heart. The way you teach is dynamic, creative, and fun. Thank you so much for your time, love, and encouragement.
A Woman Who Struggles and A Woman Who Vows To Love Herself
- Have bad relationships
- Feel unfulfilled
- Lack trust. Wait for the other shoe to drop
- Engage in self sabotage
- Keep your distance from people
- Compete for attention/try to be perfect
- Operate out of jealousy and anger
- Constantly feel hurt, let down and disappointed
- Effortlessly magnetize the life you want to you
- Get your needs met all the time
- End all self destructive behavior once and for all
- Have the courage to go after your dreams
- Over come the fear of rejection
- Attract righteous, integrity filled men who long to please you
- Have true, lasting love.
- Be totally you and have that be irresistible
- Create and maintain your Happily Ever After
I’m Heidi. And I’m going to teach you how to put yourself first for a change…
If you had met me in back in 2008, you would have thought I was a huge success story. As an expert in the Dating and Matchmaking Industry. I was masterful at helping others find love and I was rewarded for it. I was traveling the world, had a six figure income, Louis Vuitton luggage, my own home and a confident exterior. But that wasn’t the whole story.
The truth was, I was in a long term relationship with a man who constantly cheated on me, I was lonely and depressed. I felt unlovable and I used alcohol and food to fill a void.
No one knew what was really going on because I knew how to pretend to be “awesome” and put on a happy face. I was the consummate people pleasing overachiever.
But no amount of success was enough, because somehow, I always felt like I was falling short. I was never enough. I would lay my head on my pillow at night and wonder “Is this life? Is this really all there is?”
All I ever really wanted but never felt like I had was LOVE.
It all came to a head in 2009, when I lost my big money job, ended my relationship and moved back home to my fathers house. I was 35, heartbroken, alone, and desperate to change. I felt like I had wasted enough time and it was now or never to get my shit together…authentically. No more pretending. No more faking it.
And so, I began the journey to Happily Ever After. I had to overcome a lot of problems that were keeping me stuck.
- I had issues around trying to be perfect all of time
- I didn’t feel worthy unless I was earning love somehow
- I didn’t trust anyone
- I didn’t know how to be vulnerable
- No one was meeting my expectations, including me
- I didn’t know how to get my needs met without feeling needy or guilty
- I didn’t know how to speak up for myself in a way that wasn’t aggressive or passive aggressive
- I was living in the hurt of past relationships
But then…I did the work and everything changed.
Today, I am a wife to my beloved husband who cherishes and adores me and mom to our beautiful daughter. I’m a joyful non-drinker. I’m a Master Relationship Coach. And I teach weekly classes at one of the world’s leading drug and alcohol treatment centers on self love, healthy relationships and family issues. For the past several years, I’ve helped change the lives of thousands of people I am enough. I am loved. I’m authentically happy and fulfilled. And now, it’s my mission, my joy, and my purpose to light your way to your Happily Ever After.