If you struggle with unhealthy relationships with a person, place, or a thing, want to stop self-destructive behavior, or are stuck….
It’s time to crack the code to your breakthrough. The clients I work with tell me that the things I am able to help them accomplish in coaching, have evaded them in therapy for years. In fact, one lawyer said “I accomplished more in one session with Heidi than in 10 years of every other therapeutic intervention I can think of.”
Another client said, “I got more from the first 20 minutes of my session with you than in 6 months of couples counseling.”
I specialize in issues of addiction in the family, recovery, self esteem, codependency, and self love. I have 20 years of experience and produce massive results with my clients. In addition to working with private clients, I train therapists and certify life coaches in my methods.
Private one on one coaching is done in person, over the phone, or via the internet.
What issues do I specialize in?
I specialize in the following issues:
Addiction and Recovery related challenges
Dealing with an addicted loved one
Overcoming self sabotage
Creating a vision for you life
Making important decisions
Forgiveness. Healing. Letting go.
Trauma resulting from choldhood abuse, dysfunction, or addiction
Relationship and Dating Issues
Self-Esteem and confidence Issues
All clients are encourgaed to start with a single session to determine your unique needs. After this session, we will be clear on the best approach for your healing. You will leave this session with clarity, direction, and a sense of well being.
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” Lao Tzu
TOPICS AND OPTIONS TO DISCUSS….
Work with me to get crystal clear on whether or not your relationship can be saved.
Figure out whether or not things can change and how to change them
Get clarity on what you really want and if it’s possible in this current relationship.
Finally answer the question “should I stay or should I go?” with complete conviction
End all confusion around your relationship
Fix your relationship issues if you decide to stay
Love Thyself: Co-Dependence and Self Esteem
What would it feel like to truly love yourself and only attract the right relationships for you?
Do you get into one sided, hurtful, or troublesome relationships?
Are you loyal to a fault?
Do you second guess yourself?
Do you judge yourself without mercy?
Do you feel competative, insecure, jealous or inadequate?
Are you settling for less than you deserve?
Do you want to give yourself permission to go after your dreams?
Then this package is for you. I will help you…
- Understand your unique dysfunctional patterns of behavior
- Uncover the root cause of your behavior and eliminate it
- Learn concrete strategies for living the life you really want
- Uncover and unleash your confidence
- Recognize healthy/unhealthy relationship patterns
- Learn how to set and hold boundaries
- Find your voice and only do what you believe in
- Stop pleasing everyone else and put yourself first for a change
- Become the person you know you can be
Addiction and Recovery
Are you in a dysfunctional relationship with food, alcohol, or drugs?
Have you tried recovery, but don’t line up with traditional methods?
Are you wanting to redifine yourself and eradicate your self destructive tendancies?
Do you need something different?
Are you successful in most all other areas of your life except for this one?
Are you ready to create a balanced, beautiful, fulfilling life worth being sober for?
Work with me and together, we will…
- Understand why and how you became dysfunctional or self destructive (your situation is unique)
- Learn the root cause of addictive tendencies and how to “undo” them
- Understand your unique behavior patterns and how to overcome all self destructive behavior
- Learn specific coping mechanisms for you to stay sober and close the chapter on destructive behavior for good
- Uncover your very own action plan for ultimate wellness
Addiction in the Family:
Strategic and supportive coaching for loved ones of addicts/alcoholics
Addiction really is a family disease. Naively, your addicted loved one thinks they are only affecting themselves. But you and I both know that no one is left untouched when it comes to addiction. And sometimes, you can feel like you’re in a war without weapons.
Dealing with addiction can leave you feeling anxious, sad, abused, used, hurt, isolated, numb, exhausted and completely overwhelmed.
You deserve to get specific and strategic advice to help you navigate your way through this land mine.
Some of the questions we will answer in coaching are:
- How do I set and hold a boundary?
- How and why do people get addicted?
- How many times does someone need treatment?
- When is my loved one ready to come home?
- What if I don’t want my loved one home right now?
- What do I do when I see that the writing is on the wall to a relapse?
- Where do I go with my anger?
- How do I rebuild trust?
- When is it okay to express what I’m feeling?
- Can I make someone relapse?
- What do I do when someone relapses?
- What do we do when my loved one comes home from treatment? How do I help them?
- What if my loved one refuses to get help?
- How can I best support my loved one’s recovery?
Rapid Forgiveness Method
The fastest and most effective way to let go, heal, and move on. Overcome trauma.
RFM is an incredibly effective 7 step process to help you forgive and let go of resentments.
It is done in one session.
If you can identify with any of the following, you would be a great candidate
- You have difficulty letting go of something that happened in the past.
- You’re currently feeling the effects of a past trauma.
- You believe your past is playing a direct role in your current maladaptive or dysfunctional behavior. (ie: you engage in self-destructive behavior, seek unhealthy relationships, etc.)
- You expend a lot of energy thinking about the past, wishing you could change it, or are otherwise suffering from the past in any other way
- You have a strong desire to let go or move on from the past
- You have tried other methods and have had no success
Session can be done in person or over the phone/video.
VIP Day Long Intensive
One day up to 6 hours
An intensive deep dive into your specific challenges and needs
Designed for those on a time constraint who want to fast track results.
Life changing decisions
Strategic Life Planning
Business Consulting (for Life Coaches)
Travel to me in Delray Beach, Florida or I will travel to you (travel expenses paid seperately).