LYFE SCHOOL: our signature Course to fix your dysfunctional relationships, overcome codependency and create the love you deserve.
When is it your turn to have the relationships you’ve always imagined?
What if you didn’t have to settle, self-sacrifice or suck it up anymore?
What could life be like if you found your true voice and lived from a place of absolute worthiness?
What if you stopped people pleasing, controlling or pretending you’re fine. And decided to put yourself first for a change?
Being in a dysfunctional relationship affects every other area of our lives.
You deserve so much more than what you’ve been settling for!
Learn more about how to fix your dysfunctional relationships for good with our signature program called LYFE School: Love Yourself First Empowerment.
Become a Certified LYFE Coach
Do you have a calling to use your unique gifts and talents to help heal the world? If you have a message inside of you that longs to be heard, I’d love to come along side of you and give you the tools you need to turn your dream of making an impact into a reality. Inquire about becoming a Certified LYFE Coach though private mentorship today.
Are you dealing with an addicted person in your life?
Does this person cause you anxiety, resentment, anger or sadness?
Do you want to find the peace and happiness you deserve?
Do you want to know how to deal with the addiction and get your life back?
If you answered yes, you‘re why we created this course.
Relationship Rehab is an incredibly effective training program for people with addicted loved ones. The goal of the program is to equip you with all of the education and tools you need to help your loved one on the road to recovery.
Addiction is a family disease in that it effects everyone. Not just the addict or alcoholic.
Everyone feels the effects. And addiction is like a thief. It steals your peace, your sanity and robs you of your trust. You’re left shaking your head, wondering what to do.
We created Relationship Rehab to help you:
- Understand addiction
- Know exactly what behaviors are enabling and which behaviors are helpful
- Figure out how to rebuild trust
- Know when to believe what your loved one is telling you
- How to stop feeling guilty
- How to stop being manipulated
- How to encourage recovery without enabling
- How to move on from hurt and betrayal
- What specific action steps to take in order to get help for a loved one
- What recovery should and shouldn’t look like
- What to get involved in and what to leave alone and allow your loved one to take care of (bills, lawyers, legal affairs).
- How to remain optimistic and hopeful
- How to notice relapse behavior
- What to do when someone relapses
- How to set a boundary
- How to hold the bottom line.
- How long recovery takes and what to expect
- How to have tough conversations with kids or other family members
- What role halfway houses play in recovery and how to choose a good one
- What to pay for and what to expect your loved one to pay for in recovery
- Why people relapse
- Why can’t my loved one just stop?
These questions make you end up feeling, alone, anxious, depressed, confused, betrayed, rage, numb and everything in between.
You are NOT alone. We totally understand and that’s why we created Relationship Rehab.